3rd of June, 2006
Casino on Rose Island (Roseninsel) on Lake Starnberg (Starnberger See)
Rose Island can only be reached by boat from Feldafing!
We have prearranged transport to and from the island for our guests.
Meeting at 10:15 a. m.
at the Strandbad Feldafing, Seestrasse, 82340 Feldafing, Germany
Parking is rare,
so please try to carpool
From the parking you will have to walk about 400 m
First boat leaves at 10:30 a. m.
How to find Feldafing (Western side of Lake Starnberg) From Munich:
- A95 direction Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- At junction Starnberg take the direction to Starnberg (A952)
- After about 5 kms: you enter the city of Starnberg
- Go straight through Starnberg for about 2 kms until you see the signs
for Possenhofen/ Feldafing (approx. third large road sign): Take a left hand
turn and follow this (smaller) road
- At the end of this road keep right and follow this street for about 5,5
kms. You will leave Starnberg and drive through a town called Niederpöcking
- After entering the town of Feldafing turn left into the first road (Seestrasse)
and follow the road in the lake direction
- Parking: There is only limited parking! E. g. you will find on the right
hand side a small parking after passing the Tennisclub. There are also some
parking spaces at the Strandbad (Lido) which cost 1 Euro/day
- Meeting point is the Strandbad (Lido), from there we have a 400 m walk.
Follow the path next to the Lido and keep left.